Pages

10.14.2011

Jeremy Scott | Adidas Fall Winter 11/12

In Fall/Winter 2011, the widely acclaimed design collaboration of Adidas Original with fashion's wild child Jeremy Scott continues to present the designer's individual interpretations on iconic Adidas sithouettes offering fresh and playful takes on apparel and footwear pieces. The new line surprises with a fun approach mixing fashion-forward designs with 3-Stripes classics, offering the biggest Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott men's and women's collection to date.
Some photos from the lookbook:








I'm not a big fan of the sports clothes myself, but I have to say that Jeremy Scott changed my opinion. Although, I do like the boys clothes better in this collection. I think, the best piece is that grey 'Property of ADIDAS' hoodie.
We must not forget the shoes:


Oh, those super cute Panda Shoes! In love already ♥
Check out the Behind The Scenes video:
 
 Source: adidas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment