Pages

5.14.2012

Ad astera per aspera

'To the stars through difficulties.'

Hey guys,

I've got some news for you. I don't know if they are bad or good or, for some of you, they don't even matter. Anyways, my life has been very busy lately and I haven't been regularly posting for a while. But now it's going to change completely. I promise.
Next year I'm dedicating all my life to art. My subjects will include Textile Design, Photography, Graphics and Life Drawing. It's going to be crazy - I will be buried in coursework. Even though, I am starting two new projects this summer.
One is called 'Paradise'. My dearest friend Akvile invited me to join this fabulous community and write. This page is for Lithuanian readers for now and will be open to public from 14, June. Please, like our Facebook page here. We appreciate.
The second one is a complete government secret for now. All I can tell you is that it's gonna be fabulous, big, interesting. But I will tell you more about it later.
When I said things are going to change, I meant it. I've created Bitchinstyle like four years ago. It changed, I changed, but it has always been my baby. It is going to stay this way, but for now, I'm closing Bitchinstyle due to my huge lifestyle changes. I know I'm going to come back here. Maybe in six months, maybe in three years. But when I do, I'm going to make it big. Bitchinstyle will not only be a blog, it will be a brand, a name, a label.

So I'm not saying 'goodbye', I'm saying 'see ya!' cause we WILL meet again. I know it, you know it.

xoxo,
Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment