Pages

7.24.2011

In Memoriam

One of the best singer-songwriter in the world, the owner of the most precious voice, winner of five Grammy awards - Amy Winehouse was found dead at her home in Camden yesterday afternoon.
We all know that some of her life choices weren't the best ones, but she was a very aspiring person, with great style and passion for music.
Amy changed pop music forever, I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues. - Lady Gaga
I'm devastated. I spent extraordinary times with Amy. She sang for me once for hours, it was the most beautiful& touching thing. A huge loss. She was the closet thing we have ever had to Billie Holiday, she was a true soulful talent. I'm so sad. I hope she is at peace. - Dita Von Teese
I can't even breath right my now, I'm crying so hard. I just lost one of my best friends. I love you forever, Amy, and I will never forget the real you! - Kelly Osbourne
It's just beyond sad, there's nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace. - Lily Allen
She was my musical soulmate and like a sister to me. This is one of the saddest days of my life. - Mark Ronson
 

 

 
 Goodbye, Amy. May You rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment